Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blog #2

Today March 1st is about the halfway point of my courses this semester at Ashland and I am holding up pretty well in EDCI505.  I have found all of the projects to be great resources for my future career and I enjoyed all of them even when the initial overview of the project and rubric seemed daunting.  But I should have known I would have enjoyed the projects as much as I have because I love to use my creativity skills and I enjoy learning/doing new things.  Where's the 'EASY' button because this is a win-win situation.  Everytime I complete a project I can't wait to show my husband (the technology whiz-kid) because he is always impressed with my work.  Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke,

    I really have enjoyed reading through your blog posts. I feel the same way that you do about each module that I have completed in this course. At first, they are daunting. Whenever I face an unknown task and have no idea what to expect, I am nervous to begin. Then, once I begin, I REALLY get into it. I, too, like using creativity and when able to be creative, find the work fun! I have really gotten a lot out of each module and am so glad for the new knowledge I have gained. You make me laugh when you say you cannot wait to show your husband what you've learned after completing each module. I do that to my fiancee too! He is probably so sick of looking through all of my work and glad this class is coming to an end :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete