Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BlogIt #1

This is my first Blog and I can honestly say I'm quite proud of myself for so far surviving my online technology class @ Ashland University (Columbus Campus) without too much help from my husband--the King of 21st Century Technology and Social Media.  He has all of the skills required to thrive in this ipad, iphone, i-whatever world we are now living in and I do not.  Or I did not until I started EDCI 505 with Diane Schrecker and have created a Symbaloo, Glogster, Twitter, and Blog account thus far.  I am 28 years old and although I should be very current with all of these cool advances in technology I have found that I know very little about the kinds of programs available to people, namely teachers.  I feel fortunate to be receiving my teaching certification at Ashland with the opportunity to learn all sorts of new and interesting ways to be the most effective teacher possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment