Thursday, April 19, 2012

Final Blog#4

This is my last blog for EDCI505 and I am thankful for all of the new technologies that I have learned about this semester.  I have not yet mastered any of the projects even if I received a 100% on the assignment.  There is a lot of tweaking and playing around to be done with each technology before I can say I am very proficient with any of them.  I did enjoy creating the electronic portfolio because I was able to have all of the links to all of my projects available in one quick and easy place.  I used the Weebly site to create both the WebQuest and the portfolio and each time I had difficulties manipulating the use of images and videos.  I have learned more about technology in the classroom than I have in any other class or job so I thankful for that.  Look for future blogs and tweets from me because I just might keep up with these reflection tools. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment